****Comments have ended for this post at 4 pm CST 3/31/09****
I am SO sorry to have to end entries before the official end of the day, but we need to have time to vote before we pick a final entrant tomorrow morning! I will make sure to mention the time of day for next month's Guest Designer Challenge!
I am SO sorry to have to end entries before the official end of the day, but we need to have time to vote before we pick a final entrant tomorrow morning! I will make sure to mention the time of day for next month's Guest Designer Challenge!****************************************************************
our new Guest Designer positions and all the details on how YOU can be the next Guest Designer
for one month, using Clear Dollar Stamps new release stamps!
Each month, just before the sneak previews begin, we will be holding a stamping challenge RIGHT HERE!
APRIL 2009 GUEST DESIGNER CHALLENGE!!!!
***Challenge is open now through the end of March 31, 2009***
Here are the deets:
WHAT DO I DO TO ENTER??
1. Create any sort of project following the stamping challenge detailed below.
- Use the color purple on your card or project.
- Let's see how creative you can get with any shade or hue of purple! Ideas for shades of purple are Lavender, Amethyst, Plum, Eggplant, Lilac, Violet
- Use as much purple as you want, or as little as you want, the point is to show us your creativity with this color. There are many things that can be purple... flowers, birds, clothing, fruit, other plants, toys, bugs, furniture, appliances... get creative and show us some PURPLE.
2. Then create a comment TO THIS POST with the following info: You MUST have these three 3 things:
your email so we can contact you if you are selected (email is not
publicly displayed if you enter it in the appropriate field)
- include your name
- include a LINK directly to your entry (If you upload to SCS, include this KEYWORD: CDSGDC0409) Please make your link directly to your post and not just your general blog.
- Challenge will be open for 4-1/2 days and the winner will be announced on the 5th day, which will be the 1st of the Guest Designers Month.
- All projects, no matter what stamps are used, will be a qualifying entry AND considered. However, using Clear Dollar Stamps on your project increases your visibility, but it is not mandatory. You may submit a project using any stamps, but keep in mind it sure helps us to see you use Clear Dollar Stamps on your project. It will show us not only how much you already love CDS stamps by having and using them, but it also helps us see exactly how creative you can get using OUR stamps.
- Our Senior Design Team will be the judges! They will vote on projects based on creativity, uniqueness, color, and presentation. So, please, DO YOUR BEST WORK!
- The chosen winner will be our Guest Designer for that release month, and will receive (3) three stamp sets of his/her choice from that month's releases!
- The Guest Designers term will be for the remainder of the release month, of which during this time, he/she will receive benefits (store discount) and responsibilities (creating samples for the purpose of promotion) of a regular designer for Clear Dollar Stamps!
samples for promoting CDS with your free stamps throughout the month
you are a Guest Designer, are expected to be similar in composition and
neatness than that of your entry.
3. At this time, we can only accept entries from those residing in Canada or the
U.S, due to shipping times.
Now, let's see who wants to be a Guest Designer and get to play with some free stamps!
Show us your BEST work!