***Challenge is open now until 3 PM CST on Friday July 31, 2009***
Just a little note to everyone. Every month, there are several close runners up in the challenge. We DO keep a list of your entries for any Design Team openings that may come available in the future. So if you don't get chosen this month, please don't lose heart, you never know if you are one of the card designers we are watching! ;-)
Here are the deets:
WHAT DO I DO TO ENTER??
1. Create any sort of project following the stamping challenge detailed below.
Below is showing 2 possible options for this layout.
- Create anything with the above layout/sketch.
- You may flip and/or rotate, but you must keep the panels in the general location shown.
- Oval panel may be ANY shape you wish.
- Vertical lines may be rectangles of paper or lines of ribbon/sewing or stamped lines.
- Sentiments may be put anywhere or left off, it's up to you.
- You may add embellishments anywhere to create the balance your design may need.
2. Then create a comment TO THIS POST with the following info: You MUST have these four (4) things to be considered:
- FOR POSTS: you must mention in your BLOG post that your card is for
the Clear Dollar Stamps Guest Designer Challenge, and linking back to
this post is required. (However,
SCS uploads cannot have the link, as that would infringe on their terms
of service, but you must have the keyword below and mention that you
created this for the CDS GD Challenge.)
your email in this comment in the appropriate field, so we can contact you if you are selected (email is not
publicly displayed if you enter it in the appropriate field)
- include your name in your comment
- include a LINK directly to your entry (If you upload to SCS, include this KEYWORD: CDSGDC0809) If post is on your blog, please make your link directly to your post and not just your general blog.
will be open for 4-1/2 days and the winner will be announced on the 5th
day, which will be the 1st of the Guest Designers Month.
- All projects, no matter what stamps are used, will be a qualifying entry AND considered, so long as you have all 4 items above that are required in your post, and you have followed the challenge. ***However, using Clear Dollar Stamps on your project increases your visibility, as it will show your enthusiasm, support and creativity using CD Stamps.***
- .Our Senior Design Team will be the judges. They will vote on projects based on creativity, uniqueness, color, and presentation. They will also be considering your blog style/history, or if you don't have a blog, they will be glancing at your online gallery checking for consistency and frequency of your other creations. So, please, DO YOUR BEST WORK!
- We do take a look at your blog history or gallery upload history.
- The chosen winner will be our Guest Designer for that release month, and will receive (3) three stamp sets of his/her choice from that month's releases!
- The Guest Designers term will be for the remainder of the release month, of which during this time, he/she will receive benefits (store discount) and responsibilities (creating samples for the purpose of promotion) of a regular designer for Clear Dollar Stamps!
samples for promoting CDS with your free stamps throughout the month
you are a Guest Designer, are expected to be similar in detail, composition and
neatness than that of your entry and current projects.
3. At this time, we can only accept entries from those residing in Canada or the U.S, due to shipping times.
Now, let's see who wants to be a Guest Designer and get to play with some free stamps!
Show us your BEST work!
Thanks so much for visiting and have a blessed stamping day!