***Challenge is open now until 3 PM CST on Monday August 31, 2009***
Here are the deets:
WHAT DO I DO TO ENTER??
1. Create any sort of project following the stamping challenge detailed below.
You may EITHER use the colors, OR use sketch, OR use both together.
The SAME keyword should be used for whatever you decide to do.
(I used Stampin Up colors as a reference, but you may use colors that are similar.)
Not quite navy (warm muted blue)
Pumpkin pie (deep orange)
Chocolate Chip (dark brown)
OPTIONAL to add: Always artichoke (dark grayish green)
- Create any sort of project
- You may add white and/or ivory as neutral(s)
Here's the sketch
- You may flip or rotate
- Thick lines are open to interpretation. Ribbon or stitching or strips of paper, use your creativity
- Panels A, B and D may be any shape.
- Panel D may be a sentiment, bow/knot, or an embellishment, your choice
- Panels must be in the general location as shown so that it would be obvious that this sketch was used
- You may add little embellishments like buttons, brads, pearls or the like for balance as needed
- You may add a sentiment elsewhere if panel D is an embellishment
2. Then create a comment TO THIS POST with the following info: You MUST have these four (4) things to be considered:
- FOR POSTS: you must mention in your BLOG post that your card is for
the Clear Dollar Stamps Guest Designer Challenge, and linking back to
this post is required. (However,
SCS uploads cannot have the link, as that would infringe on their terms
of service, but you must have the keyword below and mention that you
created this for the CDS GD Challenge.)
your email in this comment in the appropriate field, so we can contact you if you are selected (email is not
publicly displayed if you enter it in the appropriate field)
- Number your comment by finding the last commenter's number and adding 1.
- include a LINK directly to your entry (If you upload to SCS, include this KEYWORD: CDSGDC0909) If post is on your blog, please make your link directly to your post and not just your general blog.
will be open for 4-1/2 days and the winner will be announced on the 5th
day, which will be the 1st of the Guest Designers Month.
- All projects, no matter what stamps are used, will be a qualifying entry AND considered, so long as you have all 4 items above that are required in your post, and you have followed the challenge. ***However, using Clear Dollar Stamps on your project increases your visibility, as it will show your enthusiasm, support and creativity using CD Stamps.***
- .Our Senior Design Team will be the judges. They will vote on projects based on creativity, uniqueness, color, and presentation. They will also be considering your blog style/history, or if you don't have a blog, they will be glancing at your online gallery checking for consistency and frequency of your other creations. So, please, DO YOUR BEST WORK!
- The chosen winner will be our Guest Designer for that release month, and will receive (3) three stamp sets of his/her choice from that month's releases!
- The Guest Designers term will be for the remainder of the release month, of which during this time, he/she will receive benefits (store discount) and responsibilities (creating samples for the purpose of promotion) of a regular designer for Clear Dollar Stamps!
- Your samples for promoting CDS with your free stamps throughout the month you are a Guest Designer, are expected to be similar in detail, composition and neatness than that of your entry and current projects.
- At this time, we can only accept entries from those residing in Canada or the U.S, due to shipping times.
Now, let's see who wants to be a Guest Designer and get to play with some free stamps!
Show us your BEST work!
Thanks so much for visiting and have a blessed stamping day!