Hey friends, its time for another challenge... I hope you can join us this week. Just a heads up that this will be our last challenge for the year, but we'll start up right when the new year starts.
Here are the basics for our challenges:
- These challenges will occur every other Friday
- You have until the following Thursday to link your project using Mr. Linky (below)
- Challenges will vary each and every time
- Your work is important so there will be 5 Inspirational Cards/Projects chosen to be featured here
- Use CDstamps if you have them... IF NOT PLEASE PLAY ANYWAY... use what you have!
- A PRIZE (your choice of stamp set) will be awarded to a randomly chosen winner
- If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers please use CIC3 as one of your keywords
This week's theme is all about WINTER... snowflakes, icicles, snowmen, winter colors, winter sports, etc. There are a lot of options to work with here.
Now, to get your creative juices flowing check our these FABULOUS creations from members of the Clear Dollar Design Team... one little note too, I'd like to welcome Alex back. If you remember she was one of our wonderful past color challenge hostesses and has been able to come back and share her talent for our CIC's.AlexDawn
GloriaLisaJoanLaurie TriciaCassieShawneSueLinda A
Wow... I know I am inspired by all these incredible works of art and I hope you are too. Can't wait to see what you all do with this challenge.
Please use a DIRECT LINK to your card/project using Mr. Linky below.
Remember, you've got all week to play so I hope you can join us. This will be our last challenge for this month and year, but we'll be ready to go first thing in 2010... whoa... I can't believe I just wrote that (lol).
This is Katie signing off for Clearly iStamp.