Hi Friends! Its Katie here hoping that you have been enjoying all the fabulous Sneak Peeks. This is always such a fun time for you and us!
But in the mean time, its time for another Clearly Inspired Challenge... think, one of these new stamps could be yours next week. All you have to do is have fun and play along!
It's Hip to be SQUARE
All you need to do is create a card/project that is SQUARE. It doesn't matter what the dimensions just as long as its square.
Here are the basic details for our challenges, they are sweet and simple and
one of you will definitely go away with a prize.
- These challenges will occur every other Friday
- You have until the following Thursday to link your project using Mr. Linky (below)
- Challenges will vary each and every time
- Your work is important so there will be 5 Inspirational Cards/Projects chosen to be featured here
- Use CDstamps if you have them... IF NOT PLEASE PLAY ANYWAY... use what you have!
- A PRIZE (your choice of stamp set) will be awarded to a randomly chosen winner
- If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers or another online gallery please use CIC8 as one of your keywords
And here are some fabulous pieces to inspire you from some of the members of the Clear Dollar Stamps design team.
Laurie Wilson - featuring Spot the Dog and I woof you (available March 1st)
Please use the Mr. Linky below. All I ask is that you post on your blog that you are playing along with Clearly Inspired Challenges sponsored by Clear Dollar Stamps and provide a DIRECT link to your card and/or project!
You have until next Thursday night (late) to join the fun and get a chance to win your choice of stamp set.Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy the rest of the sneak peeks. This is Katie signing off for Clearly iStamp.