Hi Friends! Its Katie here to say that everything is a bit better with a little bit of glitz or even a lot of it! It is our 7th challenge and if you haven't guessed it already, this week's challenge is called...
GLAM IT UP
All you need to do is incorporate some sort of glitz, shine, bling, etc to your card and/or project by using rhinestones, stickles, glitter, or whatever you've got in your stash that sparkles.
Here are the basic details for our challenges, they are sweet and simple and
one of you will definitely go away with a prize.
- These challenges will occur every other Friday
- You have until the following Thursday to link your project using Mr. Linky (below)
- Challenges will vary each and every time
- Your work is important so there will be 5 Inspirational Cards/Projects chosen to be featured here
- Use CDstamps if you have them... IF NOT PLEASE PLAY ANYWAY... use what you have!
- A PRIZE (your choice of stamp set) will be awarded to a randomly chosen winner
- If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers or another online gallery please use CIC7 as one of your keywords
And here are some fabulous pieces to inspire you from some of the members of Clear Dollar Stamps design team.
Please use the Mr. Linky below. All I ask is that you post on your blog that you are playing along with Clearly Inspired Challenges sponsored by Clear Dollar Stamps and provide a DIRECT link to your card and/or project!
You have until next Thursday night (late) to join the fun and get a chance to win your choice of stamp set.
So ladies... let's hit the town and get glammed up. This is Katie signing off for Clearly iStamp.