This Challenge is CLOSED
Hi Friends! Its Katie here hoping that you have been having a great week. Its that time again and challenge #9 is here. It couldn't be helped as we all know what is coming down the pike... St Patrick's Day. So, the challenge for you this week is...
Your card or project needs to be some sort of green. It can be one color of green, it can be multiple shades of green, or it could be prints of green. Just make sure that whatever green you use, it is a focus of your card/project.
Here are the basic details for our challenges, they are sweet and simple and
one of you will definitely go away with a prize.
- These challenges will occur every other Friday
- You have until the following Thursday to link your project using Mr. Linky (below)
- Challenges will vary each and every time
- Your work is important so there will be 5 Inspirational Cards/Projects chosen to be featured here
- Use CDstamps if you have them... IF NOT PLEASE PLAY ANYWAY... use what you have!
- A PRIZE (your choice of stamp set) will be awarded to a randomly chosen winner
- If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers or another online gallery please use CIC9 as one of your keywords
Remember you have until March 18th... late, late to link up your project.
Now for some inspiration from some members of the fabulous Clear Dollar Design Team.
Didn't the DT do a fabulous job? I can't tell you enough how much fun it is to see their work for every challenge. Leave 'em some love here or on their blogs, I know they would love to hear from you!Please use the Mr. Linky below. All I ask is that you post on your blog that you are playing along with Clearly Inspired Challenges sponsored by Clear Dollar Stamps and provide a DIRECT link to your new card and/or project!
You have until next Thursday evening (late)- March 18th to join the fun and get a chance to win your choice of stamp set.Thanks for joining us and we can't wait to see what you will be sharing with us.