We have made it full round to another month! This month's Featured Friend is...
We found Sita through the Clearly Inspired Challenge that she participates in, right here on my blog! She does beautiful work and we are so excited to have her with us this month! Scroll down to see what this talented lady has been creating!
We asked Sita a few things about herself and here is what she told us:
- How and when did you discover stamping? I discover Stamping in 2005 when my youngest daughter was born. I wanted to make some handmade birth announcement and my friend introduce me to Stampin Up. I was hooked ever since.
- How would you describe your stamping style?
I don't really have a style. Everything goes for me, however I do love to sew on my cards.
- When did you discover Clear Dollar Stamps?
Not soon enough! I believe it was late 2008 when I discover CDS over on Splitcoast.
- What do you like best about Clear Dollar Stamps? I love the quality, the selection and the fast and friendly service. All the great new stamps that comes out every month. Also the very affordable price, which is great for my budget. I love it all!
- Do you have any other hobbies other than stamping? Not really, but I enjoyed volunteering at my children school.
And now for some examples of Sita's beautiful work with Clear Dollar Stamps!
I hope everyone enjoyed seeing Sita's work....I know we all love watching her here at Clear Dollar Stamps!
Keep posting your creations on your blogs and in our gallery at Split Coast Stampers, and you never know, you might be the next featured friend!
Hope your day is filled with blessings and stamping galore!