Are you ready for another Summer Stamp Off????
We're back with our 2nd half of the Summer Stamp Off Design Call! We are so excited to see what new talent shows itself this quarter! We are looking to fill 3 spots for the rest of the summer and we want you to submit design applications!
We have to take a moment to say thank you to our first Clearly Crafty Crew....they designed some beautiful cards and projects!
- Applications are being accepted and considered through the end of the day June 12, 2010. THIS IS THE DEADLINE FOR APPLYING.
- The term will be be 3 months (August, September, and October).
- There are 3 Design Team Positions available
- The term begins as soon as you accept the invitation, and continues through October 27, 2010.
- Every applicant will be notified on or before June 15th, thanking you for the entry, regardless if you are selected or not.
- Selected Designers announced publicly June 28, the first day of July sneak previews.
- You must have a blog.
- You must have a public gallery at SCS and be familiar with their daily challenges. An optional gallery, in addition to the above, is PCP.
1. Minimum of 8 individually hand stamped cards or projects using the new release stamps per month, and more can be requested by the designer if your time allows.
2. Posting Sneak Peeks on your blog as well as participating in at least 2 challenges throughout the month on sites such as Splitcoast, Papercraft Planet, or other challenge blogs.
3. The Clearly Crafty Crew will join the exclusive CDS DT discussion forum during their term, and receive a store discount.
4. Designers will be required to upload all quality photographs of projects (in addition to your own blogs/online galleries) to the exclusive CDS DT gallery. Log ins and instructions will be provided.
HOW TO APPLY:
We are doing things a little bit differently this time just to keep things fresh! We are throwing out a challenge to you to get your creative juices flowing.
1. Follow the sketch below (feel free to flip/rotate etc. but keep the main concept of the sketch visible)
2. Show us your bright side (we'd like to see what you can do with bright colors and patterns)
3. Use one type of embellishment on your card/project.
If you'd like to be considered for this term email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following requirements.
1. Your email must have the subject line CDS SUMMER STAMP OFF
2. LINKS to your posted Challenge Card plus 1 or 2 recent handstamped artwork. Please send direct links to posts, not general main page blogs, and please do NOT attach photos to the email.
3. Include your name, state or province you reside in and a brief note why you think your talent is a fit with CDS.4. DEADLINE for applying: Saturday June 12, end of the business day, CST, 9 pm.